Disclaimers & Cancellation Policy:
- Reservations are available until 1 pm on the day of service. All reservations after 1pm are subject to availability.
- Preliminary counts by our Agency Partners are required by 12 pm noon the day prior.
- Agency Partners must confirm block reservations by 12 pm on the day of service.
- Big Kahuna Luau will accept a cancellation 48 hours prior to the pick-up time without any penalty unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellations within the 48-hour period, as well as “no shows”, will be charged to AGENCY at AGENCY’s net rate. No refunds will be offered or credited for unredeemed, and or unused portions of our package inclusions such as menu items, amenities, activities and drink tickets.
- All events and times are weather permitting and are subject to change without notice.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and flat sandals. We also recommend bringing a light sweater.
- Big Kahuna Luau reserve the right to cancel any event at its discretion. Notification of event cancellations will be communicated to all Agency Partners in the event this occurs.
- A picture ID must be present for guests over the age of 21 years of age in order to consume alcohol.
- Packages and pricing subject to change without prior notice or obligation.
**Children 5 years and younger are free, provided they do not require a meal or seat for transportation.
***Please include 4.712% tax to your pricing.
****Gratuity is not included